Zaful review

октобар 24, 2017

K:  Hello everyone

We are doing another review from Zaful. We ordered one cardigan, a pallete of concealers and a watch

I will start from the items that I ordered (the pallete and a watch)

Zdravo svima!

Radimo jos jednu recenziju proizvoda sa Zafula. Narucile smo jedan kardigan, paletu korektora i sat.

Pocecu od stvarcica koje sam ja narucila (paletu i sata) 

The watch is really great. It's from the brand Geneva. It's black and it has rignstones around it. It can be wearable everyday or on special occasions. I love it!

Sat je sjajan. Brenda je Geneva, crn je i i ma cirkone oko njega. Moze se nositi svaki dan ili pak u nekim posebnim prilikama. Obozavam ga!

The pallete contains fifteen shades. They are all great. The quality of these cream concealers is really great, and I'm sure that I'll order more soon. 

Paleta sadrzi petnest nijansa. Sve su sjajne. Kvalitet ovih kremastih korektora je super i sigurno cu porucivati jos!


A: I got one great cardigan. I really like it. Mine is in the gray color and in the size M. Fits very well. 
 It's a little longer and that's why I like it more. Also, It's very warm.
You can check it out on the top of our post.

A: Dobila sam sjajan kardigan. Veoma mi se svidja. Moji je u sivoj boji i M velicini. Veoma mi odgovara. Malo je duzi i bas zato mi se jos vise dopada. Takodje, veoma je topao.
Mozete ga pogledati na vrhu naseg posta.







You Might Also Like

2 коментара