Rosegal review

фебруар 24, 2018

K: Hello there!

Today we decided to write another review from Rosegal. I know that we are boring you with these reviews post, but you don't have to read our posts if you don't like them. 
We ordered five things. I ordered two sets of makeup brushes and some small brushes, while Anastasija ordered a shirt and a pack of rings.

I'll start from the things I ordered.

The brushes are really great. I love them. They have really good quality and the hair doesn't fall off them at all. Both sets are great and beautiful, as you can see.
They serve their purpose.






Link: HERE, HERE



Now, I also ordered a pack of 50 small disposable eyebrow brushes and they are good.




Link: HERE

A: I ordered a pack of rings. I really like them. They are so nice and different as you can see. 

You can find it HERE




The next thing is this shirt for my sister. It's way too big for her, but she also like oversized items.
You can find it HERE



Thank you for reading! :) 


You Might Also Like

0 коментара